Kodi is one of the best 2 applications for your device. You can easily play your media and also 3 videos content using the addon. cCloud TV add-on on Kodi is one such video add-on to 3 4 videos. Kodi is the best choice for you when it comes to 3 4 videos. cCloud is the best add-on available for you and best to use it.
How to install cCloud Kodi Add-on?
The process to install any Add-on is constantly a bit extensive procedure. Below this process has been divided into a very simple step by step guide. Let’s go through the below-mentioned guide to install cCloud TV Add-on on Kodi.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to go to the settings from the Kodi home screen.
- Step 2: Now just open the options system on your Kodi 18 Leia version.
- Step 3: Hover over the Add-ons in the left menu on the window that follows next.
- Step 4: Now, on the right side of the same window, click on unknown sources switch to turn it on.
- Step 5: Now you will receive a warning message, close it by clicking on yes.
- Step 6: Go back to the settings menu.
- Step 7: Now open the option of the file manager.
- Step 8: You will now be able to access the Add source option.
- Step 9: You will now be able to see a small window within the Kodi screen.
- Step 10: Now you need to carefully type the following link:- http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and click on OK.
- Step 11: Now select over the section and enter a name for this media source.
- Type the name Kodil or any other name of your choice and click on OK.
- Step 12: Go back to the settings menu and press the back window and click on the Add-ons.
- Step 13: Now, click on the option to install from zip file.
- Step 14: You will now be able to see the name Kodil or the name that you have entered in step 11. Click on the name.
- Step 15: Now you will see a zip file on the next screen.
- Step 16: Within a few seconds you will see a repository installation confirmation message on the upper right side of the screen.
- Step 17: Now you will have to open the option of install from the repository.
- Step 18: You can now access the kodil repository entry.
- Step 19: Now go to the option of video Add-ons.
- Step 20: Continue to scroll till you find the cCloud TV add-on entry. Kodil repository has lots of add-ons and therefore you will take time to get it. After finding you need to click on it.
- Step 21: Click on the option to install, on the window.
- Step 22: The users of Kodi 18 will get an additional window to display and click on OK.
- Step 23: Now the YouTube dialogue box will appear and you need to click on NO.
- Step 24: You will get a cCloud TC add-on installed notification when the add-on has been installed.