For Honor is a game based on strength of their fighting abilities it serves as a record for the ranks assigned to all the characters and For Honor Tier List as well as their potential level will match under term and conditions and just assuming the players are of equal level.
Most commonly the tier lists are fighting games and it is mainly played at high competitive level the game such as with character pools suggests Pokemon series which has their own tier list.
For Honor Tier List
For Honor tier list there are some 4 tier list such as Dominion, brawl, duel and breach these are the For Honor Tier lists which are made up of setmyx and these are ordered in the form of strength and the tier lists which are listed as S for highest level and C for lowest level and mainly the tier lists representing a very favourable picture and they are the main heroes who will underperform.
Samurai Faction and Classes
The Samurai Maps:
Vikings Faction and Classes
The Vikings Maps:
- River Fort
Knights Faction and Classes
The Knights Maps:
- Citadel Gate
1v1 Duel – 2v2 Brawl
- Berserker Lawbringer
It is one of the most important qualities which are performed in this tier list, and this performs very safely in group fights. Other factors like character speed for rotations mainly are also very important, this character is very strong and the hero is not relevant and it is quite easy to stall out and unfavourable conditions.
Don’t miss: For Honor Guide
Brawl tournament which encourages more aggression and it helps to match to play how the heroes get placed and displacement are very different from each and every assessment. This character is quite interesting and challenging one.
In this list the heroes which are performed in skirmishes and also in tournaments so there is more bad matchups hero which has the lower placement and here most of the heroes are based on how the fair in practice level.
The breach game mode which takes few capture points where is the Dominion which has the ability to safely deal damage mainly in group fights and their efficiently critical in this character.
The longest span of the character and these objects require for the heroes in order to speed along the battlefield and also deal with many multiple enemies if they are cornered.
Latest us see some list of tier list to show how powerful these characters will be in the real life the higher the tier which is the strongest the hero and obviously the lower tiers are very weaker one.
- The Lawbringer which leaves hit hard and also they have a weapon which can swing and thrust effectively.
- Tiandiin which the armour is metal form and it is very light enough to be quiet mobile and here those words can be effectively wielded in one hand and it can also severely damage its joints.
- Warden, it has been strong metal armour and weapon and it is the perfect one for defence.
- Jiang Jun it is very tall broad figure and which has cleaved foes in a few hits.
- Highlander is a strong heavy weapon main lead is used for hard-hitting blows which are on force and it is allowed to move faster which has a heavy weapon and leaves to defence rather week.
- Conqueror, it is very strong defence armour it can deal with blunt damaged armoured foes. Sometimes it fails in effectively to hit the foes unlock in offensive range.
- Warlord, it is the sword providing very strong offence and defence it is decently tough with lack of range and its significance.
- Nuxia is swords which are varied ranged attacks and it was very lightweight and allows you for quick moments and it makes the reposition of foes and they are effectively disadvantaged in defence.
- Orochi it is very flexible plated armour and it has the mobility potential very high. It is provided with a balanced level of offence and defence and it damages the armour is easy.
- Centurion, it is the metal armour with very light enough for good mobility and provides and other offensive technique which can deal with good damage to joints.
- Kensei it is wood armour and it is very weak in defence it has long range and it deals with good damage so the offensive behaviour in power is very good and it is very easy to damage the armours.
- Shugoki it can keep very hard it has very cleft foes and it has the damaging power of armour easily. It is build up with defensive technique and the good armour is very weak in defence and the high body weight which is mainly used for weakening mobility drastically.
- Nobushi it has a long range of armoured foes well and it also struggles slot against armour and Shields their difference is very weak, the hidden stands will not be effective in real life.
- Valkyrie it has the ability to spear long range and to make blocking difficult and which allows higher mobility in order to improve the efficiency and defence power to some extent.
- Shaolin it has very light armour which allows very high mobility power and it is an offensive advantage with very long range of blow and foes. It is built with very unique features and it is very effective to hit the enemies.
- Raider, it will leave heavy blows and foes which will allow high-mobility power and the skin of the raider which is exposed to measure defensive disadvantage.
- Gladiator, it is built with shield provided with high defence and it is a good offensive tool.
- Aramusha it provides with more advantage and lack of armour is a defensive issue with slight disadvantages.
- Berserker, it is provided with different character and Axes which are not effectively blocked it has a wide offensive disadvantage and the duel axes which are provided with more advantage then singular axe it has very weak offence and weak defence character with high mobility power.
- Shinobi which is the same as that of berserker.
- Peacekeeper same as berserker except for daggers.
- Shaman, they are also the same as berserker except for hatchet and dagger.
Best For Honor Heroes: Attackers
Best For Honor Heroes: Defenders
Best For Honor Character For Beginners